Summer Love Promotion


To promote my Summer Love Shoot I am holding a contest where one lucky couple will win a free photo session with a high resolution disk of all their edited images! The lucky couple also receives a free 8x10 and 15% off all print prices!

To enter the contest, simply email your favorite photo of you and your special someone to caitlinmoorephotography@gmail.com and I will add it to the contest album, where then you will try and get the most votes. So tell your friends and family to LIKE my fan page and then vote for your photo! 
Contest ends May 20th so hurry and submit photos now!

My Summer Love Promotion will be going on until June 31st, this promotion features over a $100 in savings! Included is a free high resolution disk of your images and also a free 8x10 of you and your love one!
This special is for couples only. See above picture for more details!